Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2021/06/24 17:42:09 UTC

[RESOLVED] Re: Migration to 2.0 API has moved onto something a bit more relaxing

Changes pushed into api for the new control:

https://github.com/apache/directory-ldap-api/commit/100002353c1487412b0c7e0d36a68297ab713dd0

Let me know if there’s anything I missed / got wrong.

I’ve left the control in fortress for now, until the 2.0.3 release is out.

That resolves this issue, thanks for the help.

—
Shawn

Re: [RESOLVED] Migration to 2.0 API has moved onto something a bit more relaxing

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Jun 24, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:
>
> Looks good. The OSGi import/export definitions were missing, I added
> them. They are required by Studio because it's based on Eclipse.
>
> https://github.com/apache/directory-ldap-api/commit/7406985321280d745cc2baf0ef017e9108ce3dfb

Nice catch Stefan and thanks for letting me know.

—
Shawn

Re: [RESOLVED] Re: Migration to 2.0 API has moved onto something a bit more relaxing

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.