Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/04/06 07:29:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r930283 - in /continuum/trunk: continuum-commons/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/profile/ continuum-commons/src/test/java/org/apache/continuum/profile/ continuum-webapp-test/src/test/testng/org/apache/continuum/web/test/

On 03/04/2010, at 1:41 AM, jzurbano@apache.org wrote:

> +        String BUILD_ENV_NAME = getProperty( "BUIL_ENV_NAME" );

is this a typo in the properties file that needs to be fixed, or here? (see also below).

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.
Done in r931034.

Brett Porter wrote:
> probably best to avoid confusion...
>
> On 06/04/2010, at 3:44 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano wrote:
>

>> Brett Porter wrote:

>>> is this a typo in the properties file that needs to be fixed, or here? (see also below).
>>>

>> I used the existing property in the properties file. Should I change it and update all the tests that use it?

Jev

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.