Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sankara <sa...@answerpal.com> on 2003/07/02 17:30:16 UTC

How to contribute?

Hi all,
I wish to take part in Alexandria development.
Is there any rules and regulations?
Please guide me.
-Sankaran.
P.S. I have read the developer guidelines for the ASF.

Re: How to contribute?

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
sankara wrote, On 02/07/2003 17.30:
> Hi all,
> I wish to take part in Alexandria development.
> Is there any rules and regulations?
 > P.S. I have read the developer guidelines for the ASF.

Excellent, also the Jakarta ones?
The spirit is the same, so you should already know enough.

> Please guide me.

Just take a look at the code in CVS, then on this list, ask questions,
give suggestions, send patches... do whatever you would like to do, the
project is open to all possibilities at this stage :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -