Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Veerappan Saravanan-ESV007 <es...@motorola.com> on 2004/01/23 18:43:47 UTC

Is there an Ant task to get filename from a directory

Is there any ant task to get the list of filename from the directory?
 This will help me in creating the classpath entries in manifest file.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

sv.

Re: Is there an Ant task to get filename from a directory

Posted by "Clifton C. Craig" <cc...@icsaward.com>.
See the <fileset> element. I just found this by accident the other day.
You set an id attribute on the file set and then use that in a property
element to get just the filenames. I'm doing the same exact thing you
are with the manifest as I have a ton of jars that need to be listed.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683