Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/07/15 05:55:35 UTC

Struts 1.1 + Tiles

Hi guys - I'm just starting to delve off into the 1.1 + Tiles stuff.
 Some of the Tiles docs speak of a "plugin", but I don't find any sort
of plugin anywhere - nor do I see where Struts supports plugins.  I _do_
find a RequestProcessor mentioned - and I'm betting that is the
"plugin".  Could someone please aye or nay me?  Just would like to hear
it from someone other than myself ;-)

Thanks!

Eddie

Re: Struts 1.1 + Tiles

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Hello,

  The Tiles plugin is now available in the main Struts core. It is not
documented yet. The tiles war coming with Struts use it. You can the
struts-config.xml file for the syntax.
  With this plugin, you don't need to use the ComponentActionServlet
anymore. The plugin also takes in charge the request processor
declaration, so you don't need to declare it.
  Actually, the tiles war coming with Struts has some "blank" pages, due
to the fact that we currently moving the documentation pages to Struts
pages.

  Hope this help,

          Cedric