Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/06/13 14:56:55 UTC

How to increase Travis CI time limit

Hi devs,

I used to check whether a PR can be merged by using Travis CI on my own
repo branch. But recently I find it doesn't work. Such as this branch [1] ,
 Travis CI failed when reached 50 minutes limit. I find that flink repo can
run more than 1 hr 30 min. Do you know how to increase the time limit of
Travis for my repo?   Or how do you check a PR can be merged currently?

[1] https://travis-ci.org/wuchong/flink/builds/242259542

Thanks,
Jark Wu

Re: How to increase Travis CI time limit

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
I only ran it on a branch limited to 50 minutes; based on my
calculations it saved us 5 minutes,
but i can open a PR to try it out for a full build.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
I would be surprised to. I'm only mentioning it since they were able to
prevent
Flink from hogging all the workers.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.