Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dan Kaplan <dk...@citizenhawk.com> on 2008/04/02 22:58:15 UTC

ReCaptcha Panel

Hello,

I made a recaptcha panel for my site and I was wondering if I should share
it back with the community.  It's just a Panel, its template and a dependent
jar.  Should I just post the code here?

Re: ReCaptcha Panel

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
Hi Dan,

I'd be interested in that panel. I'm not sure but I think the proper place
to share it is to put it into the wicketstuff-minis project

Michael

Dan Kaplan-3 wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I made a recaptcha panel for my site and I was wondering if I should share
> it back with the community.  It's just a Panel, its template and a
> dependent
> jar.  Should I just post the code here?

-----
Michael Sparer