Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by rr...@awiweb.com on 2003/11/07 17:54:11 UTC

Thread safe

Is the logger class thread safe? If I have more than one logger class
running, do they get in each others way?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank You.

Re: Thread safe

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
At 11:54 AM 11/7/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Is the logger class thread safe? If I have more than one logger class
>running, do they get in each others way?

Loggers are thread safe.

Jake