Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by laxminarayana1 <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 08:43:30 UTC

files are stored in jackrabbit repositary with out data even data isthere in files why?

Hi All,

I am storing files in Jackrabbit Repositary1.4.5 with data. But files are
stored in Jackrabbit with empty data.
Can suggest me what is the problem?

Regards,
Laxmi Narayana.

Re: files are stored in jackrabbit repositary with out data even data isthere in files why?

Posted by Rogue <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 10-Mar-09, at 15:15 , Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:43 AM, laxminarayana1
> <la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am storing files in Jackrabbit Repositary1.4.5 with data. But
>> files are
>> stored in Jackrabbit with empty data.
>> Can suggest me what is the problem?
>
> How do you store the files in Jackrabbit? Via WebDAV or JCR API?
> Please give more information on what you are doing (eg. the code to
> write and read the files).

actually even i have seen this happen ... would be interested to know
the cause .... jcr-rmi / cluster config

Thanks,
Rogue

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.