Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sam Leung <bl...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2005/04/22 18:55:29 UTC

Re: DynamicBlock problems

Mike ,

Thank your the help from Michael Henderson..The DynamicBlock is a
greaten component. It help me to generate the dynamic layout of my
portal system.
And thank you for his advice, it help me find out the bug of my program.
The reason of My BlockLogin Component not work is that I use the
-Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true parameter in the Tomcat...
The parameter is very help when I development the application. However,
it is a trap for DynamicBlock in my program...

I hope you can meet your deadline also.
Sam Leung.