Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/23 14:39:28 UTC

Deserializer for DeploymentDescriptor not found!

Hi,

I got the following error message:

No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'urn:DeploymentDescriptor:DeploymentDescriptor' using
encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

Well, I have registered the

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager

as a service to provide a access for services. So I
can lookup for services (for example) from the client
side.

On the client side I have registered the
BeanSerializer as DeploymentDescriptor (de)serializer.
On the server side there is the typemapping in my *.ds
file (admin tool) and the ServiceManager also has
preregistered these Mappings in the class.... :-(

So what is the problem? Why I got this error message?
Do I have to register somewhere else? Who knows this
problem?

Ralf

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/