Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Ajith Perur <aj...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/03 11:50:41 UTC

Cannot fetch roles in my Spring Security from Apache Syncope external LDAP resource

This is my security.xml file authentication provider:

<security:ldap-authentication-provider
user-search-filter="(cn={0})"
user-search-base="ou=users"
group-search-filter="(uniqueMember={0})"
group-search-base="ou=groups"
group-role-attribute="cn"
role-prefix="">
</security:ldap-authentication-provider>

I can see that authentication is happening but the roles are not being
fetched in my program and also I am able to display the username defined in
active directory which I specified.

Kinly provide help regaring this aspect.

Regards,
Ajith.P

Re: Cannot fetch roles in my Spring Security from Apache Syncope external LDAP resource

Posted by Ajith Perur <aj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Fabio,I will check and try out your solution and then reply you.
I have used groupOfuniqueMembers and uniqueMember in my AD

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.