Posted to regexp-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oleg Sukhodolsky <so...@ppson.spb.ru> on 2004/03/19 20:16:46 UTC

Do all regexp developers need anakia?

Hi,

every time I update regexp's sources the first thing I do is comment
out the following part of build.xml

        <available classname="org.apache.velocity.anakia.AnakiaTask"
            property="AnakiaTask.present">
            <classpath refid="classpath"/>
        </available>

I know that Anakia is required to perform docs target, but I've never
run it :(  So, perhaps it worth to change build.xml a little so only
persons who try to build "docs" will need to have anakia. (I attach
suggested diffs)

Do you agree?

With best regards, Oleg.

Re: Do all regexp developers need anakia?

Posted by Oleg Sukhodolsky <so...@ppson.spb.ru>.
>>every time I update regexp's sources the first thing I do is comment
>>out the following part of build.xml
>>

> Thanks; Applied

Thank you.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Oleg Sukhodolsky wrote:

>Hi,
>
>every time I update regexp's sources the first thing I do is comment
>out the following part of build.xml

Thanks; Applied

Vadim