Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sourajit Basak <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/25 20:47:20 UTC

[1.5.1] parse Metadata class

Class org.apache.nutch.metadata.Metadata  stores a Map of <String,
String[]> but doesn't expose any public methods for adding an array of
Strings as the value. Have I missed anything here ?

Re: [1.5.1] parse Metadata class

Posted by Sourajit Basak <so...@gmail.com>.
>From a code walkthrough - you can create a array of Strings (as value) by
calling add(String, String) multiple times.

Caveat: Internally it uses System.arraycopy, so it might slow down
performance.