Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/10/23 17:10:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating (rc1)

This vote passes with 4 binding +1s and 6 no-binding +1s, no 0 or -1 votes:

+1 Julian Hyde (binding)
+1 Henry Saputra (binding)
+1 Taylor Goetz (binding)
+1 Justin Mclean (binding)
+1 Luke Han
+1 Li Yang
+1 Hongbin Ma
+1 Qiaohao Zhou
+1 Samant, Medha
+1 Shaofeng Shi

Thanks everyone. We’ll now roll the release out to the mirrors.

Shaofeng Shi, on behalf of Apache Kylin PPMC
shaofengshi@apache.org

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi