Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> on 2016/12/17 18:43:58 UTC

SVN broken and unable to revert bad commit

Hi

I committed a patch in 1774747 that makes AOO crash on startup on both
FreeBSD and Linux, but I am struggling to revert it in SVN. Every time
I try to commit:

svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175002: Unexpected server error 500 'Internal Server Error' on
'/repos/asf/!svn/me'
svn: E175002: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:

Any ideas?

Damjan

Re: SVN broken and unable to revert bad commit

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Damjan

Am 12/17/2016 um 7:43 PM schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> Hi
>
> I committed a patch in 1774747 that makes AOO crash on startup on both
> FreeBSD and Linux, but I am struggling to revert it in SVN. Every time
> I try to commit:
>
> svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: E175002: Unexpected server error 500 'Internal Server Error' on
> '/repos/asf/!svn/me'
> svn: E175002: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
>
> Any ideas?
According Infra LDAP have had a problem. It should be solved now, Try again.

Regards, Raphael