Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by priz_bill_ah <pr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/19 15:21:08 UTC

how to switch back to my original documents

i mistakenly switch my documents to openoffice and how to switch back to my original documents?
your help will be much appreciated and thank you..

Re: how to switch back to my original documents

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 06:21:08 -0700
priz_bill_ah <pr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

> i mistakenly switch my documents to openoffice and how to switch back to my original documents?
> your help will be much appreciated and thank you..

You need to change the File Associations back to whatever other program you used before.  Details on how to do this are given in
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12918

If in doubt, Google for "File Associations"

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>