Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu> on 2015/04/04 07:06:25 UTC

Re: Time for a 3.5.1-alpha release?

I'm planning to create a release candidate for 3.5.1 this weekend.
ZOOKEEPER-1506 is waiting for +1 from Camille. I'll review
ZOOKEEPER-1626 to see if we can get it in for 3.5.1.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2107

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mu...@gmail.com>.
I updated NOTICE.txt and winconfig.h:

I'll create another candidate once