Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 19:34:02 UTC

Git Pull Request to HBase

Hello ,

I have been submitted 3 PR to HBase Git Repository, I think it is not what
HBase Community expect, I need to submit Patch as attachment to HBase JIRA.

Can anybody give me steps for the same.

Thanks.

Re: Git Pull Request to HBase

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Ted. That should make our new contributor Chetan happy :)

--

-- Appy

Re: Git Pull Request to HBase

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.