Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "davide@elidata" <da...@elidata.it> on 2007/02/23 12:46:22 UTC

lookup exception using activeMQ jars

Hi, I'm a newbe in activeMQ and I have a problem.

I'm using Jboss 4.0.5 GA with the last version of ActiveMQ as message
broker.
Before installing activeMQ, I wrote some simple java client that lookup
session ejb (ejb 3.0) on jboss server and works with. All work perfect!
Now I have integrated activeMQ in jboss and write a simple message
producer/consumer to understand actviveMQ potential and all work perfect!
The problems starts when I run, in the same environment, the previous java
client that use ejb.
In fact when I run it with all the jars it needs plus activeMQ jars ( is the
same environment because I want to integrate them) it throws an exception:

[java] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: SessionEJBBean/remote
[java]     at
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ReadOnlyContext.lookup(ReadOnlyContext.java:215)
[java]     at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
[java]     at
client.SessionEJBRemoteClient.main(SessionEJBRemoteClient.java:37)
[java] naming EXC

this is the code:
Context context = new InitialContext();
Object ref = context.lookup("SessionEJBBean/remote");
SessionEJBRemote sessionEJBRemote = (SessionEJBRemote)ref;
with this jndi.properties:
java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url=172.31.62.25

If I remove all the actviveMQ jar from the path it works perfect!
Obviuosly if I want to run the othe client( the message producer/consumer
client) I need to put the jars back.
What is the problem?? How can I write a client that use activeMQ and ejb
lookup??

please help me and sorry for my english!
thanks