Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch> on 2004/11/05 15:15:43 UTC

duplicating namespaces

All,

I try to access a message style web service with following client code
(1.2RC1):

        Call call = (Call) new Service().createCall();
        call.setTargetEndpointAddress(ENDPOINT);
        InputStream input = new FileInputStream("h:/COMPLEXCompany.xml");
        SOAPEnvelope reqEnv = new SOAPEnvelope();
        SOAPBody body = reqEnv.getBody();
        body.addChildElement(new SOAPBodyElement(input));
        SOAPEnvelope resEnv = call.invoke(reqEnv);

The soap-request I see with TcpMon on the wire has set the namespaces
explicitely for each element in the request:

snippet:
<UserAgent xmlns="http://a.b.c/schema/sd/20040701/SalaryDeclarationContainer">

            <Producer
xmlns="http://a.b.c/schema/sd/20040701/SalaryDeclarationContainer">Producer</Producer>

            <Name
xmlns="http://a.b.c/schema/sd/20040701/SalaryDeclarationContainer">Test</Name>

            <Version
xmlns="http://a.b.c/schema/sd/20040701/SalaryDeclarationContainer">0.1</Version>

            <Certificate
xmlns="http://a.b.c/schema/sd/20040701/SalaryDeclarationContainer">None</Certificate>

         </UserAgent>

But the appropriate snippet in the file I put into the envelope is as follows:

<SalaryDeclarationRequest
    xmlns="http://a.b.c/schema/sd/20040701/SalaryDeclarationContainer"
    <UserAgent>
        <Producer>Producer</Producer>
        <Name>Test</Name>
        <Version>0.1</Version>
        <Certificate>None</Certificate>
    </UserAgent>...

Any ideas why this duplicating of namespaces is happening?

Yves

Re: duplicating namespaces

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.
All,