Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Samuel Meder <me...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2004/04/19 20:57:02 UTC

wsa:Action

I noticed that the was:Action header element was getting set to a wrong
value when I reused the same object to invoke two different operations
on the same porttype. Basically what happens is that the second
invocation gets the same Action header as the first one. The attached
patch fixes the problem for me (it always sets the action from the
SOAPaction if available and only sets the SOAPaction from the wsa:Action
element if SOAPAction is not set), but I am not sure if that is the
right way to ultimately fix this problem.

/Sam

--
Sam Meder <me...@mcs.anl.gov>
The Globus Alliance - University of Chicago