Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/03/21 08:50:44 UTC

Release Status of Fineract 1.3.0

> Dear Community,
>
> 1) All integration tests have been done successfully with new Travis Build.
>

> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/917e48daba8c5b0fc0f2a9a791b90ca1ef6b4f4c12627a498a24c9df@%3Cdev.fineract.apache.org%3E
>
> 2) Security related issues have been resolved.
>
> 3) The QA is also done and it's status can be seen here with Release Notes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/versions/12342874
>
> We will branch it out and call for a vote in next one or two days.

    We will also return to the discussion that was began on Fineract 1.4.0
so we can plan what will be shipped in that next release.

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: Release Status of Fineract 1.3.0

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Vishwas ,

Closed 574 and thank you for green signal. :)

Shruthi, May I know when will you be availalble to branch it out and send
call for vote?

Thanks
Santosh

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.