Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Richa Pant <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/01 00:59:25 UTC

Sending all files from a folder along an Http Request Sampler

Hi,

  I was writing a test case in which I want to send all the files in a specific folder one by one along with the Http Request.
  We can specify the whole path and name of the file in 'Filename' in Http Request sampler and send, but there we have to specify the name of the file.
  If we do not know the name of the files and simply want to send all of them one by one from a folder, is there any way of specifying the same.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated,

  Thanks,
  Richa

Re: Sending all files from a folder along an Http Request Sampler

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
1) It's not possible to send more than one file at a time currently.
This is an outstanding enhancement.

2) It should be possible to use a BeanShell test element to scan the
directory for file names, and store them in variables suitable for use
in the For Each Controller.