Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 10:27:15 UTC

[classlib][jndi] Test failure and others

Hello,

The test case org.apache.harmony.jndi.tests.javax.naming.ldap.whitebox.TestRdnWhiteBoxDevelopment.testToString002
fails on both RI 5.0 and Harmony with the same message
"junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<8> but was:<14>".
Could anyone have a look  at it?

Also I cannot edit this test file in Eclipse because I set the default
text encoding as "US-ASCII". Do we have any agreement about Harmony
source file encoding? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
--
Richard Liang
China Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][jndi] Test failure and others

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 3/5/07, Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK

Thanks a lot. ;-)

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
OK

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
2007/3/5, Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>:
> Aha...It's my fault. I will convert it again. Do you think we shall
> set the "Text file
> encoding" as US-ASCII? Thanks a lot.

I have no idea, this was the first time I looked at that setting :)

Thanks,
Mikhail

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.