Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cerbone Vincenzo <ce...@dsdata.it> on 2004/01/13 13:06:11 UTC

filtersfile

I'm using <filter> task loading tokens via "filtersfile" attribute and later in the project doing <copy filtering="true"> operations..

2 questions:
- is it possible to print tokens (such as <echo> or <echoproperties> like properties) ?
- is it possible to pass token definition to subprojects (such as <ant inheritrefs="true"...>)?

Mainly I'm wondering if there's a possible relationship between filters and properties standard management...
Thanx.