Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/10 16:10:30 UTC

Problem with Java 8 (8u181)

FYI: there's a nasty bug with the last Java 8 version and the Surefire
plugin. Here you can find more info and a workaround:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/53016532/1676516

Re: Problem with Java 8 (8u181)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
update: CDI tests somehow fails for both OpenJDK and OracleJDK - something
weird :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem with Java 8 (8u181)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
After my latest changes wicket-7.x can be performed on Java8 using -Pjava8
Please let me know if this is OK :)
I guess it can be documented somewhere

Weird enough `toolchains` java7 build is successful

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem with Java 8 (8u181)