Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Kris Calvin <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/04/09 01:59:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6

Hi the DolphinScheduler Community:

This is a call for vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler
version 1.3.6,Considering more convenient for users to
use, after the voting is completed,we will publish related docker
image to dockerhub, the docker files are under
apache-dolphinscheduler-1.3.6-src-release, please also
check, thx

Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/milestone/14

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/1.3.6

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1053/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/tree/1.3.6

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/commit/02686329fce6a17827f50c628f5ccd60d47920f0

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/release.html

Best wishes!

CalvinKirs
Committer of Apache DolphinScheduler

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.
+1

[ yes ] Download links are valid.

[ yes ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ yes ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current
release.

[ yes ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ yes ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ yes ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--------------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) Commtter
Hemin Wen  温合民
wenhemin@apache.org
--------------------

Kris Calvin <ki...@apache.org> 于2021年4月9日周五 上午9:59写道:

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6

Posted by "william-guowei@qq.com" <wi...@qq.com>.
You can check the checklist, and select yes, If you have checked.

 'LICENSE and NOTICE files' is a little hard for an beginner, you can try to do  others first.

And PMC is a binding vote, other people is non-binding vote, but also it is very helpful for the community If any one find some issues for this version.

Apache Software Foundation Member, DolphinScheduler PMC
William Guo
GuoWei@Apache.org

From: 王大忠
Date: 2021-04-12 14:45
To: dev
Subject: Re:Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6
sorry ,I don't know how to vote

Re:Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6

Posted by 王大忠 <wd...@126.com>.
sorry ,I don't know how to vote

Posted by Kris Calvin <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by 王大忠 <wd...@126.com>.