Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dave Meier <DM...@SERENA.com> on 2008/01/28 18:27:55 UTC

RE: Problem getting dll to load under the IIS module

Is there a way to help debug this?  My dll loads fine unless I use the
IIS module.

-Dave.

________________________________

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, you can debug the Axis2/C with IIS module using the Visual Studio
debugger.

As far as I can remember doing the following will enable you to debug
the IIS module. Add the IIS module project to the axis2c solution and
build Axis2c. Make IIS module project as the startup project. Then use
the "debug->Attach to process" and attach to the IIS process
(inetinfo.exe). This will start the axis2/C server using IIS module.

Supun..