Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 12:33:46 UTC

Certificate upgrade in Ignite Cluster

Hello,
We are running Ignite Cluster with 3 servers and 10 client nodes in secure
mode. Now as the certificate is going to expire, how can we configure the
new certificate without taking any down time?

Thanks,
Ankit Singhai

Re: Certificate upgrade in Ignite Cluster

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can your new certificate be read with your existing trust store? If it can,
you can just stop nodes one by one, bring them back with revised
certificate.

If it can't, first you have to push trust store to all nodes in the same
fashion, which will contain trusts for both new and old certificates while
you transition.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by ANKIT SINGHAI <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,