Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org> on 2006/11/13 15:28:31 UTC

VOTE: Apache XML Security Java Library 1.4 Release

Do you think that the SVN head of java is in shape for doing the 1.4 release?
[ ] +1 , We have delayed it too much
[ ] 0 , We should do, but I'm not very confident.
[ ] -1, It fails (...)

--
http://r-bg.com

Re: VOTE: Apache XML Security Java Library 1.4 Release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raul,

Any idea on the date of the release? From the Axis2/Rampart/WSS4J
front we are happy with the SVN head and we are planning to release
WSS4J and Rampart with xml-sec-1.4.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org

Re: VOTE: Apache XML Security Java Library 1.4 Release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
false alarm ... million apologies ! ... its early morning over here in
Sri Lanka :-)
Was using the wrong constructor !

All WSS4J unit tests passes with the latest xml-sec svn HEAD.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org

Re: VOTE: Apache XML Security Java Library 1.4 Release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raul,

--
www.ruchith.org

Re: VOTE: Apache XML Security Java Library 1.4 Release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
+1