Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/10 00:21:14 UTC

Falcon bug fixes

I've checked in fixes for Falcon bugs FLEX-32240 and FLEX-32241. How do I assign these bugs to myself so I can mark them as fixed?

- Gordon

Re: Falcon bug fixes

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Hey Gordon

Cool..Updated the falcon sources and now a lot more mustella tests can be
compiled.

I keep my google spreadsheet updated. ->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au2CJCp4o-t3dG9CeW5LbkRmdGZIb0pRdWJWLWljVUE#gid=0

cyrill

Re: Falcon bug fixes

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.