Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Yung Kwong Wing <yu...@netvigator.com> on 2000/12/29 19:07:24 UTC

problems with mod_perl

Hi,

My name is Peter.  I am trying to configure my mod_perl for my Linux
6.2.

I have encountered the problems with carrying out:

perl Makefile.PL APACHE_SRC=../apache_1.3.6/src \
DO_HTTPD=1 USE_APACI=1 EVERYTHING=1

Also, I am have problems with the "make" portion of the configuration.

I have recorded the results on the following URL:

http://home.netvigator.com/~yungp/my_perl.html

If anyone has time, it would be appreciated if anyone could look at it and
offer some helpful suggestions.

I am a newbie at this.

Thanks

Peter

Re: problems with mod_perl

Posted by Yung Kwong Wing <yu...@netvigator.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

So, how do I uninstall the old apache and install the new one or how do I
uninstall this mod_perl?

Peter

Re: problems with mod_perl

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

<butting in because everybody's drunk or on holiday>

On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Yung Kwong Wing wrote:

> OH I forgot to ask.  How do I install the libww and the required HTML
> modules?  Exactly what modules do they need?

# perl -MCPAN -eshell

> > Also, be sure to so a "make install" from the mod_perl directory before

Check the Eagle Book and the Guide for installation instructions:

htp://perl.apache.org/guide

</butting in because everybody's drunk or on holiday>

73,
Ged.

Re: problems with mod_perl

Posted by Yung Kwong Wing <yu...@netvigator.com>.

Re: problems with mod_perl

Posted by darren chamberlain <da...@boston.com>.

Re: problems with mod_perl

Posted by Daniel Grunblatt <da...@infonegocio.com.ar>.
Did you tried using apache_1.3.14?

Daniel Alejandro Grunblatt
COO - Portal InfoNegocio.
Tel: (+54-11) 4332-3332 Cel: (+54-11) 41461971.
Dir: Tucuman 1 piso 5.
CP:  C1049AAA.