Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/03/29 14:04:11 UTC

Re: GNU Make and VC++ projects for 1.5 release

My strong opinion is that we should stop trying to support systems we
evidently don't use!

The MS project files are a good thing to do because they are widely used
However, the GNU make system can be superceded by the ANT scripts. The ant
scripts are maintained by us at IBM on a daily basis.

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>
29/03/2005 18:02
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
GNU Make and VC++ projects for 1.5 release

Hi All,
                 As I understand, the above are out of date.
                 Are we going to fix those before 1.5 release?
                 Thoughts please...
Thanks,
Samisa...