Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/04/14 15:57:54 UTC

[builds] 1.6.x failing in distcheck-hook

git clean -fdx; ./bootstrap && ./configure && make && make distcheck-hook:

grep -rL 'http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0' * \
	    | grep --include= -vEf ./license.skip; \
	    test "$?" -eq 1
share/doc/templates/tracking.html
make: *** [distcheck-hook] Error 1

Re: [builds] 1.6.x failing in distcheck-hook

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Oh sorry guys. This was my bad. Thanks for fixing it.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [builds] 1.6.x failing in distcheck-hook

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could anyone cherry pick  5f69849 commit to that branch? My password
>> was reset without alert and I couldn't change it because I couldn't
>> decrypt GPG message because my private key was left on disk in
>> recently dead raid 5. Thanks (:
>
> Done:
>
> [1.6.x 12f745c] Add license header for tracking.html
>  Author: Alexander Shorin <kx...@apache.org>
>  1 file changed, 15 insertions(+)
>
> I'm guessing you didn't get to the CVE thing, either (or were unable
> to push it)?

I left you diff on IRC for the final review:
https://www.friendpaste.com/4ExRgD87uOWlL8ymeaj1kh
if it's ok for you - feel free to push. Or give me a time till next morning.

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: [builds] 1.6.x failing in distcheck-hook

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I also do not have those mails. Strange. Flagging it with infra.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [builds] 1.6.x failing in distcheck-hook

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

From: Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: heartbleed fallout

From: Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: heartbleed fallout

> and I couldn't change it because I couldn't
> decrypt GPG message because my private key was left on disk in
> recently dead raid 5. Thanks (:

Let me know if you need any help with this! :)

Best
Jan

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.