Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/11 00:10:13 UTC

SQL Reference Manual Ported

Preview version is located at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTNzhnd3FrRnhyTHM

You have to download and unzip this file to view its content.

I am going to change the other manuals to use this theme and then generate
a pull request for the ported manuals.

Gunnar

Re: SQL Reference Manual Ported

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.
Wow, Gunnar, this is a HUGE amount of material and a huge effort.  Looks
good and now we can maintain documentation with the source.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222