Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Hart, Andrew" <an...@cgi.com> on 2022/02/03 07:29:09 UTC

Zero size tablets in accumulo.metadata

Hi,

I have about twenty accumulo.metadata tablets and they all have zero size except one with most of the data and one tablet with just a few entries - both annoyingly sitting on the same tserver.
I tried the obvious merge command (which I won't repeat to avoid spreading bad answers) but it says exception can't merge metadata.

What is the correct way to merge the metadata and clean up the zero sized tablets mess?

And

Public

RE: Zero size tablets in accumulo.metadata