Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pd...@research.att.com> on 2015/08/19 17:53:42 UTC

Re: PMD

It seems the latest commits on the pom.xml¹s have resulted in the
following problems building the code, and it seem to be related to ³PMD²
plugin missing:

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-pmd-plugin:3.4:check (execution: validate,
phase: validate)	pom.xml	/openaz-pep	line 19	Maven Project Build Lifecycle
Mapping Problem

I¹ve tried both Eclipse Luna and Mars, is there a specific plugin that
should be installed to get the software to build?

Pam

Re: PMD

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 20/08/15 11:35, Colm O hEigeartaigh a écrit :
> The project builds fine from the command line. How exactly are you building
> the project in eclipse? If you do "mvn eclipse:eclipse" on the command line
> it will generate the projects that you can import into eclipse.

I have installed the PMD configuration plugin for M2Eclipse (1.0.0). It
installes the PMD Plugin v4.0.7).

I tested the import in Mars, after having installed the PMD plugin v1.5
(it is present in the market place), Eclipse proposed to install the PMD
plugin when I imported the root pom.xml file, and after a few minutes,
all was good to go.

So there is no reason to run mvn eclipse:eclipse anymore, and everything
works as expected.

Re: PMD

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
The project builds fine from the command line. How exactly are you building
the project in eclipse? If you do "mvn eclipse:eclipse" on the command line
it will generate the projects that you can import into eclipse.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder