Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Euan Guttridge <EG...@buildonline.com> on 2001/12/10 16:01:22 UTC

pre-compile JSPs on iPlanet

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has used ANT to pre-compile
JSPs for iPlanet Web Server. I am following this article (
http://www.javareport.com/html/code/code.asp?id=5783
<http://www.javareport.com/html/code/code.asp?id=5783> ), but specifics on
iPlanet and your experiences would be helpful.

Thanks

Euan Guttridge
Technical Operations

BuildOnline
40 Holborn Viaduct
London
EC1N 2PB

UK Customer Services:  0870 241 2283
Telephone:                   +44 (0)20 7836 2883
Fax:                             +44 (0)20 7836 2886

www.BuildOnline.com

'Save Time, BuildOnline'

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
BuildOnline: Tel: +44 (0)20 7836 2883

******