Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/07/09 20:14:24 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/community mail-archives.xml

joerg@apache.org wrote:

>joerg       2003/07/09 10:50:11
>
>  Modified:    src/documentation/content/xdocs/community mail-archives.xml
>  Log:
>  fixed mail archive links

Can you check these links in 2.0/ and 2.1/ and 1.x/ sites too?

Vadim

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/community mail-archives.xml

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Thanks. Now it works for me in Windows too. Is it one of the elements
> you changed, that broke my build? E.g. I set the link to the HTML
> pages, but not as external link, so these pages were tried to be

parsed. They were treated as a source XML documents, instead of links to
external HTML documents.

Vadim

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/community mail-archives.xml

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Thanks. Now it works for me in Windows too. Is it one of the elements
you changed, that broke my build? E.g. I set the link to the HTML pages,
but not as external link, so these pages were tried to be validated?

Joerg

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Hello Vadim,
>
> while in CygWin Cocoon 1.x build does not work,

Now it works.
;-P

Vadim

Re: problem with the HTML DTD (was: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/community mail-archives.xml)

Posted by Christoph Gaffga <cg...@triplemind.com>.
oh, seems I workt to long, it's not a comment, it's an entity. Is it valid?
(little bit off-topic).

Christoph

Posted by Christoph Gaffga <cg...@triplemind.com>.
oh shit, now I see it. Why is it with the lates checkout but not with 1.8.2?
any idea. What's the difference?

Christoph

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

Re: problem with the HTML DTD

Re: problem with the HTML DTD

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
"build site"?

Joerg

Re: problem with the HTML DTD

Posted by Christoph Gaffga <cg...@triplemind.com>.

Re: problem with the HTML DTD

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
2.1 already points to c.a.o/community.
2.0 fixed and committed at cocoon-site
1.x fixed, but could not commit at cocoon-site, because build does not work:

$ sh ./build.sh site

Cocoon Build System
-------------------

Building with classpath
lib/ant_1_3.jar:lib/batik-libs.jar:lib/bsf.jar:lib/bsfengines.jar:
lib/dom2.jar:lib/fop_0_15_0.jar:lib/sax-bugfix.jar:lib/servlet_2_2.jar:
lib/stylebook-1.0-b2.jar:lib/turbine-pool.jar:lib/w3c.jar:
lib/xalan_1_2_2.jar:lib/xerces_1_2_3.jar:D:\jdk1.4.1_02/lib/tools.jar:
Starting Ant...
org/apache/tools/ant/
Main

Joerg

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Ok, if you do the update again :)

The modules should no longer have their own mail-lists/-archives pages.
But I'll have a closer look.

Joerg