Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/26 18:40:21 UTC

Re: Rhombus - A time-series object store for Cassandra

This looks great,

I havent' touched cassandra since 0.6 so looks like I have allot to learn :)

To be able to run the tests locally, how do you go about starting
cassandra?   Is there a quick way to run cassnadra locally for tests only
or do you just run it normally?

Posted by Rob Mullen <ro...@pearson.com>.
I have enjoyed using https://github.com/pcmanus/ccm for my local Cassandra testing needs.

Sent from my iPhone