Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2003/01/03 20:13:24 UTC

FW: Senior Java JSP Software Engineer Position Available

Seems like a good place to forward this piece of s p a m. Let me know if you
get the job. =)

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2003/1/3 11:58 AM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just because I'd hate to see you under federal indictment* *now that we
> both no longer live in such a free country.
> Jon did this before the instatement of that wonderous Digital Millenium
> Copyright Act.
>
> -Andy

And just to be clear, I only decompiled a couple classes in Tengah dealing
with their pre-JSP tool called JHTML, not in htmlKona, dbKona or their
servlet engine and I sent them my patches (which they never gave me any sort
of credit for)...

=)

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco

Re: Senior Java JSP Software Engineer Position Available

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

>You forgot honing my EJB skills as well. =)

Oh yes!  How could I forget that!

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.

Re: FW: Senior Java JSP Software Engineer Position Available

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
WARNING: This message may contain (not so) subtle elements of sarcasm.
 If you have sensitivities to sarcasm delete this message now.

I don't know Jon.  Seems like a good opportunity for you.  You'd get to
brush up on your JSP skills (dominated by JSP), use Struts,
and gain experience with BEA.  It seems like a perfect fit for you!

I'd apply but my next OS project is going to replace Actuate, so I don't
care to use it really.  ;-)

-Andy