Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/10/05 20:56:31 UTC

Re: Default namespace and xsi:schemaLocation in response

Most likely, you would need to write a XMLStreamWriter wrapper or similar and
an Interceptor that would wrapper the default XMLStreamWriter we have with
yours that, upon the startElement call, would add extra attributes for the
xsi:type and schema location.   We pretty much just write out whatever jaxb
gives us.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp