Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mylene Reiners <my...@logicacmg.com> on 2003/11/17 14:16:33 UTC

small error in plugin.jelly in maven-webserver-plugin-2.0-dev

Hi,

When I tried to run maven site:generate, I got an error stating: "a pseudo
attribute name is expected" (line 1, pos. 20) of plugin.jelly in
maven-webserver-plugin-2.0-dev.
Checking the plugin.jelly file, I found a missing question mark.
Line 1 is:   <?xml version="1.0">
should be: <?xml version="1.0"?>

Regards,

Mylene

Re: small error in plugin.jelly in maven-webserver-plugin-2.0-dev

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Which version of Maven is this?

2.0-dev has been around a long time unfortunately, and my copy of
plugin.jelly (v1.19) has the correct question mark.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Mylene Reiners <my...@logicacmg.com> wrote on 18/11/2003 12:16:33
AM: