Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Manu Kaul <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/08 10:37:01 UTC

MLlib related query

Hi All,
I would like to contribute code to the MLlib library with some other ML
algorithms, but I was
wondering if there were any research papers that led to the development of
these libraries
using Breeze? I see papers for Apache Spark, but not for MLlib.

Thanks,
Manu

--

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.

Re: MLlib related query

Posted by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com>.
Searched MLlib on Google Scholar and didn't find any:) MLlib
implements well-recognized algorithms. Each of which may correspond to
a paper or serveral papers. Please find the reference in the code if
you are interested. -Xiangrui