Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@apache.org> on 2013/05/16 00:04:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.9.1-incubating released

The Apache JSPWiki team is pleased to announce the release of JSPWiki
2.9.1-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

This is the second release of Apache JSPWiki, a feature-rich and
extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard J2EE components.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/jspwiki/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/jspwiki/fixforversion/12321249

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/

The Apache JSPWiki Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.9.1-incubating released

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

as Ant notes below, we're discussing graduation at jspwiki-private. Anyone
willing to express his opinion about it is invited to do so on that list.

br,
juan pablo

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.