Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/02/11 21:35:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.19.x packages

All,

I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb and
rpm packaging for
Apache Aurora 0.19.x:

https://dl.bintray.com/rdelvalle/aurora/

The Aurora deb and rpm packaging includes the following:

---

The branch used to create the packaging is:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;hb=refs/heads/0.19.x

The packages are available at:
https://dl.bintray.com/rdelvalle/aurora/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test. Detailed test instructions are available
here:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;f=test;hb=refs/heads/0.19.x

The vote will close on Wed Feb 14 13:35:18 PST 2018

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb and rpm packages for Apache Aurora 0.19.x
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.19.x packages

Posted by Stephan Erb <st...@blue-yonder.com>.
+1

On 21.02.18, 20:01, "David McLaughlin" <dm...@apache.org> wrote:

    +1 from me.