Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nicholas Ding <ni...@263.net> on 2005/11/04 02:03:12 UTC

How to use contrib:Table component

Hello everyone:

I've learnd about contrib:Table by John's article, but is not enough to
cover the whole usage of Table component. In my project, I use Tapestry
4 + Spring + iBatis. Business logic processing are encapsulated in
xxxService implementations and have been injected into Tapestry 4. The
List returned by method of xxxService could be paged, and how to use the
contrib:Table to complete my mission? I found TableModel may be helpful,
does anyone know how to use it?

TapestryTables.war
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/johnreynolds/archive/2004/10/learn_by_teachi_1.html

Nicholas (from China)