Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 16:02:42 UTC

OAK-3022 - Working on it

Hi all,

I would like to work on OAK-3022. I already proposed a patch for
OAK-2962, which is very similar to OAK-3022. When the review for the
former will be completed, a solution for the latter will probably be
trivial.

Can somebody assign OAK-3022 to me?

Re: OAK-3022 - Working on it

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
I attached a patch to OAK-3022. Can somebody take a look at it?