Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Denis <ji...@respublica.fr> on 2001/12/06 12:43:21 UTC

Building velocity: javacc

Hi

Is there a link to javacc in the build tree? I'd like to recompile
the parser...

Cheers
-- Denis.

Re: Building velocity: javacc

Posted by br...@euro.apple.com.
On Thursday, December 6, 2001, at 12:33  pm, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On 12/6/01 6:43 AM, "Denis" <ji...@respublica.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there a link to javacc in the build tree? I'd like to recompile
>> the parser...
>
> There is a little build.sh in
> src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime/parser

Right, and this script requires javacc and jjtree to work. I found
them on WebGain.com, but I had to register and I didn't get the
sources. Never mind, I'm now up to speed... just have to figure why
I get this ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception when I start
app_example1, maybe I should cvs update again ;-)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                       geirm@optonline.net
System and Software Consulting